Some Blueberry Muffins
What you need
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Raw sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 10 standard muffin cups with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the melted butter and granulated sugar, beating until combined.
- Add the eggs in one at a time. Add the greek yogurt, buttermilk, and vanilla extract.
- Add 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until it just begins to come together. Toss the blueberries with the additional two tablespoons of flour. Fold the blueberries into the batter, mixing only until combined.
- Scoop batter into muffin tins, filling about 3/4 of the way. Sprinkle tops with raw sugar, if using.*
- Bake until muffins are are golden brown and spring back to the touch. 15-18 minutes for most ovens. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before eating.