Make up to a week ahead
Vanilla, lavender or rose extract
It’s very customizable to your needs!
- Prep a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler, until fully smooth, stirring continually.
- Mix the extract to taste, we recommend about 2 teaspoons.
- Mix in the food coloring until desired shade is achieved.
- Spread chocolate in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle edible flowers and colorful sugar
- Let it fully cool and harden, in the fridge or on the counter.
- Break chocolate into pieces.